Find out more about how to apply to Inspiring Leaders Teacher Training.
Making an Application
If you are interested in applying to Inspiring Leaders Teacher Training you will need to apply through UCAS Teacher Training. Applications will also be considered through our Application Form. In order to apply, you will need to complete an application form including your qualifications, work experience and a 4000 character personal statement as part of your application.
In order to find us, please search for provider and type in Inspiring Leaders Teacher Training. This will bring up all the courses accredited by Inspiring Leaders Teacher Training. Click on the course that most interests you to apply. You may require the following course codes:
|Leicestershire||Age Range||Course Code|
|General Primary||5-11 years old||2JQP|
|EYFS||3-7 years old||2ZV2|
|Nottinghamshire||Age Range||Course Code|
|General Primary||5-11 years old||2VPH|
|EYFS||3-7 years old||2ZV4|
Professional Skills Test
All applicants are advised to look at the online Professional Skills Test and to book when you feel ready.
Failure to pass these tests in 3 attempts will result in you not being able to re-apply for any teacher training course for the next two years.
You do not need to have these completed before applying to ILTT. You are able to sit these tests prior to any application.
We require a minimum of 10 days mainstream UK school experience (paid or voluntary). Ideally, this will have been completed within the last two years prior to interview.
ILTT has its own pre Self-Assessment Document that will help you to gain the right experience in school to support your application.
If you do not have the equivalent qualifications please find details of how you may be able to attain them.
Inspiring Leaders Teacher Training welcomes applicants with a broad range and type of qualification, as long as it meets the government recognised equivalency.
Finance Support & Fees
On our course, trainees are entitled to the same financial support as other teacher training courses. Those from the UK or EU are eligible for student loans in order to help cover tuition fees and maintenance.
To find out more about your a student finance loan, click here - Student Finance.
To find out more about terms and conditions of your loan, click here - Student Loans - a guide to terms and conditions.If you wish to apply for financial support, click here to please visit apply.
Inspiring Leaders Teacher Training charge each student £9,000 for their tuition fee. This is cheaper than most other providers.
- All applications are to be made through UCAS Teacher Training. Applications will also be considered through our Application Form.
- The initial screening process checks for the equivalent qualifications at the appropriate level.
- The range and type of experience in an educational setting are also taken into consideration.
- Welcome and Introduction, including the vision and ethos of ILTT.
- Group Activity
- Formal interview.
- 20 minute Classroom Activity: Literacy activity for a group of 8 to 10 pupils from year 3 or 4.
- Candidates will be asked to repeat their child centred activity following feedback from the panel to a different set of children.
- If successful you will be given a conditional offer based upon you meeting the necessary criteria.
- If unsuccessful, the result will be indicated through UCAS.
- Feedback is not always given but can be requested.
What We Are Looking For
At Inspiring Leaders Teacher Training we are looking for 5 key qualities in our trainee teachers. These key qualities are what we think you will need in order to help you become a Qualified Teacher. Each quality has been explained by a member of the board and what it means to them. If you think these qualities sound like you, then come and apply to us and change the future.